ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

Roniiiiipooh45
New Community Member
I didnt even get an email or my merchandise. How do i get my money back?
Login to Me Too

NAJA1

Please try filing a claim with paypal...it worked for me...at least my account is now showing a reversal for the charge although I haven't gotten the money yet, it states 7 days from the reversal date. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

tanveerdar
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal did not help me atleast and gave a straight answer although this seller definitly is a scam 

Login to Me Too

dandelrazo
Contributor
Contributor

hoy many days did you wait until you figured out it was a scam an then you filled the claim? 

thanks

Login to Me Too

Tigger001
Contributor
Contributor
Use PayPal resolution center...also check the transaction on PayPal it has senders email
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Tried that sellers email either isn't correct doesn't work or they just don't plain just don't respond I've tried contacting him multiple multiple times with nothing can't return this piece of junk that they want to call it an RC car to wherever to back PayPal denied to different claims in the resolution center it's almost like they support these people who I posted something on this community about them and so far I've gotten hundreds of responses of those people getting **bleep** over too
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
Tried that sellers email either isn't correct doesn't work or they just don't plain just don't respond I've tried contacting him multiple multiple times with nothing can't return this piece of junk that they want to call it an RC car to wherever to back PayPal denied to different claims in the resolution center it's almost like they support these people who I posted something on this community about them and so far I've gotten hundreds of responses of those people getting **bleep** over too.
Login to Me Too

tanveerdar
Contributor
Contributor
I was also ripped off by this FRAUDULENT SELLER (ZG TECH).I raised a claim with Paypal to rrevoke my payments to this specific seller.It is really unfortunate as it seems to me that Pay pal is encouraging Scammers , and allowing sellers like these (with minimal to none credibility) ,and paypal is asking me to resolve my issue with seller !!!! give a break ..... if i could have resolved the issue with seller why would i have raised a claim in first place with PayPal.

As i can see here other consumers as well are effected specifically by this seller and i am not the first victim .I am now pretty sure that Pay pal is a party to such scams and if not they should black list this seller specifically and similar non-credible sellers whom they have received complaints directly from buyers.

Thanks for nothing PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Sheshielia
I dont know how to track my merchandise..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.