ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Well if Paypal is doing something as you stated that they might be..... why the hell do they keep taking peoples hard earned money and why not have an alert about this company.... I'm sure PayPal is a very large company with lots of resources and I'm sure Facebook does as well,  just by me doing the little investigations that I have done as a 1 man team here, they can do better than they are. That's why I/WE should make it into the news about this!  

Login to Me Too

tomp1193
Contributor
Contributor
As I said before: when escalating your case with PayPal be sure to add the link to this page. Its the only way at the moment to let PayPal know. I done it and got my money back.
Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal aint getting my money ever again 

i would actually rather be scammed and know it

rather than think you have hope when you havent

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor
We will see my friend...
Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor

ive actually kissed my money goodbye and with the response from pay pal telling me 

to open a dispute with ZG to get the ball rolling /and after telling **bleep** poor pal countless times that 

the countless email addresses associated with ZG are non responsive to my dispute claims pay pal keep telling me to 

open a dispute by emailing ZG ....I reckon with **bleep** poor pay pals **bleep** poor response **bleep** poor pay pal are as CORRUPT as ZG 

Technologies and might as well be or ARE part of the scam f#@K **bleep** poor pay pal AND shove your ZG up your **bleep** as far as all of us

scammed can push it (I wonder how long this post stays before the people who are supposed to keep our money safe remove it)

IM ACTUALLY HATING PAY PAL MORE THAN ZG with the way they treat us

Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe PayPal should be treated like bitcoin from the begining!! That guy went to jail!!
Login to Me Too

GetEvenGuy
Contributor
Contributor
Ok people when you start a dispute go to the resolution put in your complaint and then on that same page you get to wright the seller and do so copy and paste it in word as evidence and keep it so you can go futher with the evidence... just do it.
Login to Me Too

ceci123
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the advertised drones. Upon receipt of ownership they overcame. I did not receive any responses to my emails. I painted the trader in more detail, and I discovered many problems around him. I'm looking for money to get my money. There is a lot of money for my country.

Login to Me Too

RevBigl
Contributor
Contributor

I PURCHASED Maelove tm THE AMAZING PERFECT SMILE - Top the picture showed the clip on that covers missing teeth in the front. maybe up the 4-6 teeth. What they sent me was as advertised on TV which totally different. Pay Pal tried to resolve this purchase. I lost $25.00 for a product that could have been purchased for $6.00 on Ebay! What else can I do with this crooked company bait and switch?

Login to Me Too

bjegor28
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm another victim ...they went under the name pixkol...first time ever been scammed..had dodgy products but to not reply and invalid tracking numbers..how many company names has zg got ...hope karma bites them really really hard ...like slowly and really painfully there's so much I want to say about these low life mongrel but wl be kicked off site ...going to bank on Monday..pay pal no help ...banks good will nail them hard
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.