ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

321maximus
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought an RC car from this company. Paid through PayPal knowing that my payment will be protected by PayPal. I HOPE. I filed a complaint last week and I'm still waiting to get my money back, I'm assuming it may take a couple weeks. I have the same concern....why do you people at PayPal still accept and continue to work with this company when they're dealing are obviously fraudulent? I hope I get my money back because I literally put thousands a month through PayPal and EBay, someone had better have my back when it comes to being scammed by this company. I HOPE.
Login to Me Too

J3JENSEN
New Community Member
I had a purchase get lost in transit or stolen from Ebags, and it took almost 2 months after filing the initial complaint before it got resolved, and that is dealing with a known and reputable retailer! I did actually receive a product (R/C car) but it was LIGHT YEARS from what had been advertised on Facebook through a company called "Luckky stores", so apparently this ZG tech is ripping people off on multiple sites through a multide of front groups. What was advertised in a promotional video was fast, what I received was NOT (I can literally walk, SLOWLY, faster than it runs...)and isn't worth $20 (paid $49.96), and it was damaged when I opened it. Not happy, but as another poster put it, not worth the cost (or the headache!) to try and shop it back.
Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
I got **bleep** out of $65 took 2 months to get had to file PayPal dispute just to get it then they gave a bad tracking number thru dsl then it finally showed up thru ups. It was comparable to a 10 dollar Walmart toy rc didnt have upgraded lipo battery like it was supposed to be, it wasn't even the model I ordered. I tried to let paypal know but for some reason for 2 days I couldn't do anything on that particular dispute and I still can't report a problem or sends me to a error screen, then they said dispute closed because I received the product. Now since there's already been a dispute on it it's nearly impossible to refile a dispute and people haven't responded to any of my emails the whole time, I thanks at the email that they have for that company for the contact info is not legit. I would like my money back told them I didn't want the piece of junk after it's been 2 months but then it showed.
Login to Me Too

Manosle
The same happened to me...
Login to Me Too

krustie
Contributor
Contributor

I PAID $109.00 US FOR MY CHEAP KNOCK OFF DRONE!!!!! WHAT A F#%$ING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

sfigura

I recently made the purchase as well... What did you receive? How long did it take to receive? **bleep** man.. I am pretty much waiting for whatever to show up. My bank has been notified.. pay pal as well... I guess thats what I get for making a half asleep purchase off of facebook...

Login to Me Too

pk88
Contributor
Contributor

I just filed a dispute as well. It's very disheartening to see this many people having been ripped off by a company who is continued to be allowed to operate with paypal wiht zero consequeneces.  I'm not sure why they haven't been completely shut down and all transactions to them from paypal accounts disabled.  That should be an easy fix.  In the meantime, tons of people are getting CHEATED out of their hard earned money.  We bought items usuing paypal because of the buyer protection gave us a sense of confidence that if we got cheated, they'd make it right.  I'm not judging paypal as of yet because they haven't done my case yet.  But if I don't get my money back, Square...here I come!   I do thousands of dollars a year with paypal purchases, but that will end immidiately if I don't get this situation resolved in my favor.  So I'm giving paypal a chance to do the right thing.  I'll keep you all posted and hope you do the same.  The only power we have is to raise our voices together.

Login to Me Too

frankuren

I have received a Drone product on order No 2076 which does not meet the advertised criteria for the purchase  the correct product as per advertisement is a SPARK brand name I was supplied a bottom line JD-20drone probably worth less than 20Dollars

Login to Me Too

Tamikaj
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought items from this company but did not realize it was the actual seller as it was not advertised as such. My items came and was a joke! Nowhere near what I ordered but to get it corrected I had to send the items back to China. It's totally not worth it as it would've cost me $100 for a $40 item. PayPal **bleep** me off because they were not that helpful in trying to resolve my issue. The address to return was sent partially in Chinese characters and when I asked them to get it in English I was initially told to cut, paste and Google it. Not a good experience with this seller or PayPal.
Login to Me Too

erdogan
New Community Member
Possible to get money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.