ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

Someone here at the forum spent time creating a FB group that could expose more efficiently this scam wasn't for that it seems that a great part of us here are ashamed to have been scammed and don't look for any other role outside Paypal forum.

Search FB for ZGTechFraudBuster, join and leave your case

As far as I am concern, I expect to come to a solution regarding what's Paypal part in the the deal but, though lately I haven't seen any adds of the sort that took me into this situation in FB, I can't forget that those guys somewhere got my personal data (address, email, phone number, and who knows what else). 

Not that I care much about it. I just would like to know as much of them as they know about me and it **bleep** me off receive fake everything, goods and  information in return to my good faith stand.

Login to Me Too

TZRPM
Contributor
Contributor

Infringement Report Policy

Last Update: Aug 28, 2012

It is PayPal’s policy to take appropriate action where necessary to remove from the PayPal services or to disallow the use of PayPal services in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe a website or a webpage using PayPal services sells, offers for sale, makes available goods and/or services or otherwise includes content or materials that infringe your intellectual property rights, then please complete this Infringement Report in its entirety and fax it to <removed> or email it to <removed>.

Seriously?!!!

Login to Me Too

pepeuve
Contributor
Contributor

I just sent this link: to onlinesales at dji dot com the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/fk/webapps/mpp/ua/infringementrpt-full

Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

@pepeuve wrote:

I just sent this link: to <removed> the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/fk/webapps/mpp/ua/infringementrpt-full

NICE!

Login to Me Too

Tigger001
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot find any way to contact this company either. I want a refund but do not know how to get it.
Login to Me Too

Tigger001
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE....went to PayPal's resolution center and filed a claim. They said to return item with tracking number and gave me an address to return to. Spent an hour at post office trying to return at a $20 cost to me. They said address was invalid so I called PayPal waited on hold for about an hour but after speaking with them and telling them my story they resolved my problem refunded my money and I no longer have to return item. Hopefully this helps all of you being frauded against by this company. You can email them your PayPal transaction has the email address of the seller but most likely they will not respond.
Login to Me Too

Jimdar2
Contributor
Contributor

I got ripped off the same by this company.  I will go to PayPal resolution center and file a claim like what I see here on this thread.  But I'm more disappointed that PayPal had not closed or blocked this company knowing it is fraud.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Exactly. I did not realize there were so many complaints for this company. I just know what they did to me. wow. shame on pay pal.

Login to Me Too

TonyPe
Contributor
Contributor
What number did you call for paypal?
Login to Me Too

Pando-Command
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal needs to stop requiring customers to return to the sellers!!!! PayPal and the scammers know that returning this cheap crap to China is very expensive and also very time consuming because of the problems translating the address. I predict PayPal is going to run into some problems from a law firm, when this goes to a class action lawsuit. It seams Customers are being treated differently when it comes to the process of getting the refunds (and protection) promised in PayPal's Terms of Use. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.