ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

janemalta

Same here i saw this nice advert of a robot vacuum clearing and i had falling in to there scam without even knowing .. i trusted them i saw i could pay by paypal but it  seems to me that maybe PayPal is in it with them  and can no longer thus website that accept paypal payment. Item not recevied taught tracking is showing otherwise and paypal denied my transaction since that they saying tracking is good and they can not clearly see it’s fraudulent and return my money .. not far on us

Login to Me Too

TulipFleurs
New Community Member

I was in a rush to order the masks from ZestAd Ltd without checking first so I ordered about 7 or 8 masks, totaling about $242.00 via PayPal.  The following morning I google the company only to find out that ZestAd Ltd. is a bogus/scam company.  I tried contacting Paypal to no avail.  I did not want them to charge my Paypal account so I immediately contacted my bank. The put a stop payment and had waived the fee after I explained the situation.  Paypal is now telling me I have a negative balance due and if I do not pay the amount it will go into collections.  How can I even have a negative balance due when I never even rec'd any of the masks I had ordered back in April???????????????????????????

Login to Me Too

iagreed
Contributor
Contributor

Now, that I have Read some of your responses regarding ZEST-Ads, and PayPal. I believe that PayPal may be a Victim of sort as well, They may have been HACK in such a way that any payments processes are diverted to ZEST-ADS!!! AND Paypal doesn't have a clue how to stop it, and won't admit it.

Login to Me Too

Maddoc01
Contributor
Contributor
negative ghost rider! This many complaints and no action from PayPal? Their in bed together.
Login to Me Too

iagreed
Contributor
Contributor

Finally IT Came.... the product took some time to ship (weeks)  but I did receive what I ordered. I responded to every email that was sent to me in reply to my initial inquiries, most of them were forwarded to others email addresses other than the ones it was sent from. Paypal was absolutely NO HELP whatsoever. At no point did I have any communications with a single individual from this company ( ZestAds) only bounced from email to email.

*** It Seems like, it's a Third Party Ordering and Servicing Company... (1st) sell the product, (2nd) collect the payment (via PAYPAL) no refunds or cancellations, (3rd) place the REAL order for the shipper or manufacturer. (4th) communicate with customers, via email-shuffle... (i.e. stall). Which is OK, but they don't communicate that to the customers, nor do they tell you when you can expect delivery of your ordered product. Which only adds to the frustration and doubts of their legitimacy. *** Bottom line for me... I'll save myself the STRESS NO ONLINE PURCHASES VIA PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

iagreed
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... 

SO FAR I HAVE SUBMITTED FILED A BILLING CASE WITH "PAYPAL", GIVING THEM ANY AND ALL INFORMATION (EMAILS, ETC.) REGARDING THE PURCHASE, ETC.    BY LAW PAYPAL, SHOULD/ WILL INVESTIGATE  ANY COMPANY OR BUSINESS THAT ARE USING THEIR PLATFORM FOR FRAUD.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND EMAIL FROM PAYPAL FOR YOUR COMPLAINT, WITH A RESPONSE DUE DATE. GIVE THEM (PAYPAL) THE TIME NEEDED TO PROCESS AND RESOLVE. IN THE MEANTIME RESEARCH THOSE COMPANIES FOR FURTHER EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND REPORT THEM, TO PAYPALY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, BBB, FTC, ETC...  

ZestAds Limi

Transaction amount

$29.90 USD

Transaction 
Date reported

June 7, 2020

Your notes

ATTN PAYpal, I AM ASKING FOR A COMPLETE REFUND/CANCELLATION OF THE PURCHASE AMOUNT OF $29.90. THE SELLER COMPANY ZestADs HAS NOT RESPONDED AND HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SHIPPING INFORMATION, ALSO THE PURCHASE INFORMATION / RECEIPT IS FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPANY! PLEASE INVESTIGATE THESE BUSINESSES THAT ARE USING YOUR PLATFORM (PAYPAL) FOR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS AND PAYMENT PROCESSING. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES BELOW.

File
  • SEND TO PAYPAL. ASK FOR REFUND THEY PAID THE WRONG COMPANY.Gmail - Receipt for Your Payment to ZestAds Limited.pdf
  • SEND TO PAYPAL ASK FOR REFUND. THE COMPANY IS A FRAUD.Gmail - Your Order [orderId] Is Confirmed_.pdf
Login to Me Too

bacroon
Contributor
Contributor
Don't count on PayPal to help. I filed a dispute on a mask I never received and they denied it, saying the seller provided proof it was delivered. I don't know what proof he provided because I never received it. I finally went through my bank. I am so disgusted with PayPal continually sliding with thg his fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

Idokostevens
New Community Member
I placed an order for earphones in January this year but realized early in April that I may be victim of a fraud and quickly alerted PayPal. I opened a dispute using the procedures advised by PayPal and I am happy to say that I just got an email from PayPal informing me of my refund. I honestly think PayPal should remove ZestAds from its website.
Login to Me Too

franks1611
Contributor
Contributor

My daughter order march 27 2020. I cancelled with the bank 2 minutes later, but because of PayPal the bank could do nothing. Never got delivery, never got an invoice. they told me to pick up the delivery, but never got a message from the parcel office. Why Paypal is supporting such fraud, instead of blocking the account. What about the insurance? They told me that it is insured if it is not like you expected. Hope the case is still open, because the bank told me today it is closed and the money is paid. How many people PayPal will damage without doing something?

frank

Login to Me Too

danandlorrie
Contributor
Contributor
I would appeal, in writing (always in writing), with copies of all of your transactions and communications with PayPal and the seller, if applicable. If that fails, I would file here. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.