ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

girlwon1

Here is mine and a friend's tracking numbers. Let's compare!  @Devu @angry13 @Alasla @Cheftigger2017 @Peanutbutter123 

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 1.05.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-27 at 8.48.02 PM.png

Login to Me Too

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

Order 63D0064136 shipped. Tracking #: 4205315892748927005302010001207797.

Devu_0-1588200930316.png

Login to Me Too

Peanutbutter123
Contributor
Contributor
4205320992748927005302010001009261 Tracking number last updated on 4/8/20 No response from the company.
Login to Me Too

angry13
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Paypal makes it's money from getting a percentage of every transaction, but they take their cut off the top first, BEFORE the Seller ever gets paid, and they aren't going to give that money back once they have their grubby hands on it REGARDLESS of what they say. They're part of eBay which has gotten so greedy they now even charge Sellers a fee on Shipping charges!  They charge fees on the fees they levy against Sellers.  They freely allow counterfeit goods & services to be sold on the eBay site.  I wonder how much they will sell me their mother for? 

Login to Me Too

Cheftigger2017
Contributor
Contributor

This is the tracking number I got.  Also Hayward, also April 8.  

Login to Me Too

angry13
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed them several times since April 08th, and I always get the same preformatted cookie-cutter email from them.  All the Tracking numbers are bogus, USPS would be able to track them if the orders were actually taken to the Post Office, but the orders didn't get delivered to the USPS by the company called Newgistics, (which has a BS voicemail that resembles a circle jerk) because THE MASKS DON'T EXIST. CAN'T SEND SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

Login to Me Too

Jpeter

Looks like we have been had.  By ZESTAds and Paypal.  

I use my American Express to pay PayPal.  I am going to dispute PayPal through Amx

Jpeter

Login to Me Too

SherryBunch
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed a $68.30 charge on my PayPal account last week dated 3/26/20. I did not recognize ZestAds Limited nor did I order anything. So I sent them an email. They said items have been shipped and sent tracking info stating shipment was delayed. The only description was "Mutsu". Not knowing what that was, I googled it to find it was apples, and Apple Masks. I never ordered!!! Today I submitted a dispute with PayPal, and then found all of your comments. PayPay said it will take 9 Days!!! So, after reading all the comments I feel my claim will also be denied. PLEASE SHARE INFO FOR CLASS ACTION WITH MORGAN & MORGAN. I feel like there has to be a way to report this. FBI, Local Congressman? I used PayPal Credit, so looks like I may not have option to dispute further if they deny my claim. Like you if they deny I will delete account and Blow up social media. Government protects consumers against fraud, so we can't give up!
Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

Tpol85
New Community Member
I also purchased these masks for protection from COVID-19. Now I need protection from this company. I submitted a dispute with PayPal concurrent with the dispute resolution from ZestAds. Still out $130 and no masks. Ugh... I’ve stopped using PayPal for my transaction as I need better support from scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.