ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

Slahorsleover
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has denied hundreds if not thousands of claims against ZestAds!   It is not easy to get a refund!!

Yet they are refunding some how that is is VERY curious since the complaint is exactly the same. How can you pick and choose in good conscience either the vendor is a scammer and you refund or you are in support of the vendor. You can't have it both ways. People are being scammed all over the country.

Do you think there would be an entire Facebook page for this specifically if it weren't a serious issue? 

The ad is deceitful they use a different company name (not Zestads) so you don't know it is coming from China until you get the charge on Paypal. Not that the product is ever sent although I have seen a few that got them most say they are garbage. We are buying masks to protect our loved ones and the ad states they are military grade. yet those that received them say they are garbage and most of us never received anything. Also they refused to cancel orders minutes after orders were replaced. Again, just read this forum.. How can Pay pay continue to allow this company to take peoples money with all of these complaints?? 

Login to Me Too

rtgibson
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered 2 masks from them to next find out that it’s a scam. How can I get my money back paid thru PayPal
Login to Me Too

Slahorsleover
Contributor
Contributor

Go to your credit card Pay Pal is worthless!

Login to Me Too

danandlorrie
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Thanks to others who posted on here I filed a claim directly with my bank. I have removed PayPal as my payment method with a couple of my autoships. Once everything is resolved I will deactivate my account and happily close it out. Never again.
Login to Me Too

TheWorkingDan
Contributor
Contributor
I just today ordered 3 N99 Masks from Zestads Limited for my family for $103.93 with 'VIP' shipping. After reading this and other similar complaints about Zest being a scam organization, I promptly contacted Zest via their support email and also contacted PayPal via their disputes email, requesting both to cancel my order and refund our $103.93. Can anyone help direct me further? Have any unbiased users out there NOT been scammed, actually receiving quality goods from Zest and on-time? Or is this definitely a scam company? If so, has anyone gotten full refund and how did you go about getting satisfaction? I'm just trying to protect my family and this Coronavirus has already affected us economically so we cannot afford to pay such gouging prices for low-quality masks or none at all--which seems likely in reading the many complants about Zestads Limited across many reputable websites. Can Paypal or some one please HELP?!
Login to Me Too

Cheftigger2017
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Exact same scenario

Login to Me Too

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

exactly same here. I also ordered the masks, $154.90. Tried cancelling within hours. No luck , Got in touch with their support service, after multiple emails, they tell me it is already shipped. But the tracking number they provided is completely invalid ( I did copy / paste) Now they dont answer .

Login to Me Too

danandlorrie
Contributor
Contributor

Go directly through your bank or credit card!! They will handle it for you!! I contacted my bank and had my refund in two days!! I am still dealing with PayPal over another order (different company). But, they will send you to the ends of the earth. This is not acceptable and not what I've always thought and heard about this company. Never again. I am now going to my bank for this transaction as well. Don't go through this! Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Ldwagner160
Contributor
Contributor

I realized that Zestads Limited is a fraudulent business. I ordered a mask for my job . Do to this virus. And I want a refund please. I see a lot of other people are having the same issue and this problem needs to be addressed. And investigate this company. And you the PayPal company needs to get everyone’s refund back please. LaDonne <removed>

Login to Me Too

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

I realized it is a scam company within hours after I placed the order. They took payments within minutes . I could not cancel it. Wrote several emails to them asking to cancel the order. Now they say they shipped but the tRACKING NUMBER IS INVALID/ probably fake. I think I thrEy scammed me out of $154.90 I think I will open a dispute with PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.