ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

matthewdownhour
Contributor
Contributor

There's a facebook group called 'Scammed by Megadeals' that gathered 500-600 people dealing with a very similar company, MDE Ltd, and is right now working on getting refunds back from ZestAds for a similar product. They can especially give info on how to work with PayPal to get your money back (for some people it was easy and for others it was quite a lot of work).  If you join that group though you can find tons of resources from people who have gone through this whole thing with scam vacuums, drones, etc., and that can hopefully make it easier.  

Login to Me Too

sladekar
New Community Member

I am in the same boat. I thought, paying from paypal would be safe and its from 3M brand. I researched. After I found that that, it is the fake mask, I have cancelled the order within 5 min. I opened a case within 5 min. Both Paypal and Zetsads have denied refunding the amount. It's counterfeit and stealing money.  Also I have not received any merchandise. How come ebay paypal can work with fake companies? Paypal need to protect the users? How come paypal let those companies steal the money from people and it's users? Whoever the Zetsads company is selling $74 for one single mask. It was suppose to be 3.99 in the store before. Its completely breaking the Retail Pricing Laws in US. Even I have told payment to $5 dollars cancellation fees but still they have denied. I think, Paypal and Zetsads are together and they are stealing peoples money. Buying anything from Chinese company should be against the law unless until they are the authorized and licensed sellers in US. Paypal should cross check the Merchandise before they allow anyone to use their service. It's now paypal is responsible too. 

Login to Me Too

Cheftigger2017
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing, opened a product dispute and Paypal denied.  Clearly this is happening all over the country.  Zestads is cleaning up on fraud

Login to Me Too

Tmsun12
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same boat as you are .. seems to me that maybe PayPal is in it with them since they can not clearly see it’s fraudulent and return our money ..
Login to Me Too

KatrinaJ83
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed as well. PayPal denied a refund. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why paypal is backing this company!?! With so many complaints you would think PayPal would catch on and shut it down, but no they just continue to let people place orders, get **bleep** over and then deny the refund. 😡😡
Login to Me Too

scro
Contributor
Contributor
ZestAds got me on their TP360 PRO FLASHLIGHT. What a ripoff!!!! A small keychain light that you'd pay a buck for if that has more power than this joke of a flashlight they sent me for $30.00.
Login to Me Too

mgeller7
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal told me l was entitled to a refund, but...l had to mail the scam light to Hong along with tracking, 56 to get back 16. Obviously l passed. When l complained, they closed my case because l had not provided the tracking info. Others report they got a refund without mailing, others also denied. Just weird. PayPal loves getting Zestads biz. I am closing my account.
Login to Me Too

Vgs1128
Contributor
Contributor

Contact you credit card company, they will help you.

Login to Me Too

iTokolosh
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have had the same experience. dont know why pay pal are waiting for them to respond. its not going to happen.

where do we go from here?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.