ZESTAds Limited - just realized it is a fraud company

Alasla
Contributor
Contributor

I needed a good mask so I see this Ad and ordered blindly without screening them. I thought Paypal will let me know unfortunately no.

Please help me how to get back my money from Paypal what I paid to ZestAds limited - This happened this morning .

I just sent the disputes to the email paypal provided which is not even 8 hours - I think this is the email to dispute for the transaction, if not

please let me know which one is the correct one. I think the transaction should be still pending...

Someone help me to get my cash back. 

Login to Me Too
96 REPLIES 96

danandlorrie
Contributor
Contributor
Contact your payment source whether it was your credit card or bank meaning where PayPal withdrew your money!!
Login to Me Too

Johnnyone
Contributor
Contributor

This is why I always use Paypal credit when making ANY Paypal purchase.  If you use your Paypal BALANCE, you will have ZERO protection.

Login to Me Too

vicmadhub
Contributor
Contributor

Please use a credit card to buy on internet as it seems that there is no protection on payment by paypal. However, I refused to pay Paypal for the item until I found out that ZestAds Ltd made a fraudulent misrepresentation of their products. They show you an advert clip and deliver another. Please watch out the cunning ways and website and redirection for payments when purchasing anything online. You can claim from credit card companies if you do not use intermediaries when buying any product, buy directly from the supplier. After receiving the item, check everything then, you pay the credit card company, the company that provide you the visa card/mstercard/AMEX etc. 

Login to Me Too

jewers

My problem is that I had no idea my purchase of facemasks and filters was through Zest Ads. It was an entirely different name in the Facebook add video that was posted. I can't recall the name at the time...something like Go Deal Sale. But realized it too late. I was hoping it would be legit but I've kept getting the run around "shipping delays from China", but it's been about 6 weeks of course and their quick canned replies with bogus tracking numbers out of Bloomington CA for a package that doesn't exist definitely tells me I've been taken. 

Login to Me Too

Sherelltynes49
Contributor
Contributor

wow they got me too , things like this is so disturbing , how dare them take our money and think it is okay, well i have news for them it is not okay and I pray to God that you guys get caught and pay back all the money that you has swindle us out of. 

Login to Me Too

Maddoc01
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I ordered a drone in april. Still have not received it. Took them 2 days to respond and bs tracking showing 1 movement on same day they responded. That was 2 days ago.
Login to Me Too

LinkedinM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi  

I understand your issue and its quite easy to get it resolved on PayPal. On your PayPal account open the resolution centre. Here is a link to the help article on the PayPal site Open A dispute .

Regards 

LinkedinM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.