Yuzhan Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

johnrole
New Community Member

Has anyone bought a Nativity Set from this company? 

<removed> Ltd.

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

cherylr1

I am extremely upset by the product i ordered, especially for the cost.  it appeared to complement the nativity by Demdaco, it was while i was researching i found the advertisement.  I am trying to find out how to get my $ back.

Login to Me Too

KatieHay
Contributor
Contributor

I have never received the Navity scenes I ordered. I have no idea where to begin with getting my order or getting my money back. Can someone help me. 

transaction ID 6NF98634SN9885730

Login to Me Too

Deblarl
Contributor
Contributor

I received my order today, and it isn’t worth $5, not same size  as Willow tree natavity set, a total scam! I will never order thru Facebook ad again......am going to fight this!

Login to Me Too

Christyo1
Contributor
Contributor
The seller offered me 35% refund because mine was broken but I want a full refund because even without the damage it is not as pictured and looks very different from the rest of my nativity. I ask them for this and haven’t heard back. Still waiting to hear from PayPal as well.
Login to Me Too

Ginger1201
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered this FAKE nativity!!!!! I tried contacting the company MANY times!!!! I immediately had regret but they would not cancel my order! I went thru pay pal to dispute this as I never received The order either and my case was denied!!!!! I am VERY disappointed to say the least!!!!! PayPal should see that this is an obvious scam
Login to Me Too

HILLAU
Contributor
Contributor

I have - on 08-01-21 - yes took my payment - no confirmation given 

I am going to wait the 3 weeks they said that it would be delivered within and if no product, going to have to take it up with Paypal

saw the ad on Facebook and looked at all the comments that seemed to be happy with the seller - I really hope it's not a SCAM!!!

Login to Me Too

Sane7
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered Nativity set 8 Jan. Absolutely no reaction from Yuzhan 

Electronic other than to take my money. Sent email but again no response. How do I open a dispute with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sane7 

Did you actually read my post 2 up from yours?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MKSmith
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I did. However, rather than getting a refund, I'd like to get what I ordered!

Login to Me Too

rsteixeira
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an email to: <removed>at outlook.com and <removed> at gmail.com saying that I did not receive any confirmation regarding my order number and so asked for the order to be canceled and they responded by sending a a newly created tracking number for my country.

I will wait a little longer to see if it is real or not! 🙄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.