Yunhan Industrial company

Oasisblackpool
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered item from this company but received cheaper item instead. Complained to them and told to return item back to China for a refund. The cost of returning the item to China is very expensive and this company know that. Has anyone else had a problem with this company?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Fifi669
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just submitted a claim for the same thing. An inflatable travel pillow instead of a beach trolley. Absolute scam artists. They offered 30% refund, they said returning the item for a full refund will cost $20 and ‘wood not be a good choice for me’. PayPal need to sort this out. Other people have had their disputes denied, I have no idea why when it’s obviously what they do all the time.
Login to Me Too

Oasisblackpool
Contributor
Contributor
I sent email to CEO here in UK and received an email asking me to confirm that I was telling the truth regarding my claim. They attached a document for me to sign and return. I also enclosed pictures of what I had received. PayPal are well aware of this type of scam but I think they do not want the adverse publicity that would result if more people were aware what was happening.
Login to Me Too

Wilson281
Contributor
Contributor
Was it the CEO of PayPal you emailed? The same thing has happened to me. How can we all stand together and get PayPal to do something?!
Login to Me Too

Oasisblackpool
Contributor
Contributor
Yes cameron . mclean at PayPal . com the more people that complain the better.
Login to Me Too

Swat2
Contributor
Contributor
My claim was denied for this exact same thing. Paypal are presumably choosing to facilitate this and the **bleep** in China know it so cash in!!
Login to Me Too

shawngillie
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has had my dispute since I found out this company is a scam.  No one got what they ordered.  If there are other claims why is paypal taking until October 14th to "decide"    I've lost faith in Paypal.  Also, DO NOT buy anyone from facebook.   This was the third and final time I was scammed by a company from China.  Facebook does absolutely NOTHING to protect its consumers.  

Login to Me Too

Oasisblackpool
Contributor
Contributor

I have now received full refund from PayPal after emailing CEO

Login to Me Too

shawngillie
Contributor
Contributor
Today I received a plastic bubble gum machine ring instead of the pool skimmer I was supposed to get. I hope this company burns to the ground.
Login to Me Too

Oasisblackpool
Contributor
Contributor
Open a dispute so that your claim is registered and then email the CEO At PayPal and explain what has happened to you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.