Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Grahamthomson16
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open case that they are investigating.  Based on what i see, PayPal ought to know these guys are not legit

Login to Me Too

Freedomins01

I got scammed by Re: Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. too. I asked Paypal for help but they said they closed the case because they had proof I got it. I  told them I didn't and even copied them where I tried to follow but the email  address given was not any good. I did get a package with a  strange brown piece of cloth in it that I did NOT order. So I am guessing that is how they got me too. I have always thought Paypal had my back. I am actually heartbroken. I see all these complaints for the same company and Paypal does not believe me. I am searching for a new way  to pay for stuff. I am also going to discontinue a lot of services that I use paypal for because I do not know how else to pay. I am just  sad. Even my bank has contacted me before and said hey we are not going to let your payment go through because this company is a scam. All these complaints and PayPal turns their back on me. 🙂 I feel like I have been scammed  twice. So This is my warning to everyone before you place an order by clicking on an ad in social media better check the company out. I have gotten scammed on four items and I am just out of my money, Lessons learned. By: freedomins01

Login to Me Too

Rosario390
Contributor
Contributor
Good evening, I was also a victim of a company and I paid by Paypal. And this time I can't get someone to answer me for my purchase
Login to Me Too

Ashele
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, i’m having exact the same issue and this company asked me to return the product (travel pillow) that i never bought (i bought the food recycle product instead). I planned to send the product back but there is no address provided from this company. But when i saw other buyer mentioned about this company requested the product to be sent in a perfect condition...this is where i realised their plan of not refund us at all. When the product arrives to them, they probably destroyed it and claim that it’s not in a perfect condition, therefore won’t refund me. I don’t want to waste further time on even sending the item that they purposefully sent wrong to them. Can you please let me know what steps i should do with paypal to request a full refund? Also i’m using chat option but it’s not quick and I’m based in Australia. I would be very appreciative if you could share me more info. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Temp20201130j
Wow this is exactly what is happening to me. Mine was also 29.80 for a trash bin The proof of delivery shows left in mailbox! What trash bin would fit in a mailbox?? I received a collapsible water dog cup
Login to Me Too

Anne123451
Contributor
Contributor
I am also going through the same mess. PayPal are refusing to help just return the nail clippers registered mail to Hong Kong at your own expense and PayPal will look into a refund. They want me to pay more money to this sham company in the hope I may get something back. Thought PayPal was supposed to protect me from online thieves not ask me to send more money. The return postage is more than half of the purchase price which PayPal is aware of. Absolutely no help from PayPal. Yunhan Industrial Co. is a sham and PayPal customers are their only victims.
Login to Me Too

Gillian1959
Contributor
Contributor
Finally PayPal say if I return the item they will cover postage and as soon as delivered I will be refund. No response to my request to throw these con artists off.
Login to Me Too

Nicola990
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem!!

At first time I also losed my dispute because I hadn't link the item he sent me with the item I ordered and he sent the tracking number... so I opened a second dispute on November and finally I won it and I will have a full refund!

Thanks to PayPal staff!

Login to Me Too

deano3d
New Community Member

This happened to me too, Paypal sided with them and said I got my garbage can when I never did. 

Login to Me Too

Jodiestyron
Contributor
Contributor
It is disgraceful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.