Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

TStaf

I ordered the same thing, I went thru paypal dispute and the seller some how gave them proof of delivery though i never received anything

Login to Me Too

Stefanieinsd
Contributor
Contributor
All they have to do is fricckin READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD OMG my post office replied to my email knowing about scams from China. They give fake tracking numbers or deliver wrong item A LOT!!! I'm not done fighting. 👍🏼👍🏼
Login to Me Too

Gillian1959
Contributor
Contributor
This company is definitely a scam. I ordered a 3in1 trolley never received it was given tracking number which as far as I could tell wasn't even real. Contacted them was told to check post office and garden. Did and was told wasn't at post office. Contact PayPal to get refund and was told No cos they supplied tracking details. PayPal must be getting a nice bung from these cos so many people having problems. Does anyone know what I can do now??
Login to Me Too

siggy26
Contributor
Contributor

Gillian1959 Try appealing to the credit company that is linked to your PAYPAL  It worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor

same here, I got a useless inflatable pillow so "a parcel had been received" I fought it and refused to pay the return postage on such a crappy item I didn't want! got a full refund eventually

Login to Me Too

RAE71
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same and in another package I got saw blades

Login to Me Too

RAE71
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky you I didn't get a penny back thanks to PayPal

Login to Me Too

Julze15
Contributor
Contributor
Snap how the hell do you return pedal bin liners to an unreadable address at more cost to ourselves?? It’s a joke
Login to Me Too

SimonG1967
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a recycling unit, I later read a number of messages suggesting it was a scam. I sent an email requesting to cancel the order the next day but of course recieved no response. PayPal has pushed back my dispute repeatedly because a tracking number has been supplied, I have now lost faith in paypal as a safe way to pay as these companies are being allowed to exploit the rules to cheat us. I am shocked to see the number of coplaints on here and that paypal still allows these companies to use their platform. 

Login to Me Too

Janicetelfer
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received the same item(compost machine) it was last year I ordered it. I though covid had made things take longer. I can't even get a return email it's been deleted
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.