Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

kellycressman

I ordered a beach wagon with umbrella and received a cheap inflatable neck pillow 

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@kellycressman  did you open a dispute with paypal yet? Make sure you do the dispute as Item seriously not what it was suppose to be or not as described. If you open it as item not recieved they will end up closing the case in favor of the company. Just don't give up

Login to Me Too

ROME10

I also ordered a trash compactor and received trash bags. I called Paypal and made a dispute and they sided with this company. This company is scamming people out of their money. I don't like this and want my money back. Don't order from this company everyone is saying the same thing.

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@ROME10  when you opened the dispute did you open it as Item Not Recieved? If you did then that's the reason your case was closed 8n their favor. Try to reopen or try sending a message to paypal and tell them that you just found out that you opened the dispute under the wrong heading. You need to try and reopen under Item Seriously not as Described. Also don't forget to tell paypal you shouldn't have to pay money from your own pocket to return something you didn't want or order. 

Cause the Yunhan co will try to have you send those bags back and that cost about $20 to send back to China. 

Hope this helps and Good Luck

Login to Me Too

LRO36
New Community Member
I never received anything except a big fat middle finger!
Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
Same here except I got a cheap inflatable pillow instead of a beach utility truck . I’m expected to pay to send it back!
Login to Me Too

mselena36
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I did complain with PayPal about my merchandise about the solar vaccum I did other thru you guys but because I haven't received anything on the mailor UPS, I don't know where you guys sent the package but I has to be honest  I haven't received anything that item it suppose to be a gift for my husband and I didn't give anything to him for his birthday, because according to you guys and according to guys you have tracking number. You guys stole $29.98 from me, I will never buy anything from guys and will make sure you guys don't take any money from anybody else. I am so mad and disappointed from this company.

Thank you buy no thank you
Login to Me Too

MzB923
New Community Member

I ordered a $29.00 air mattress and received a travel pillow! This is terrible, I read the reviews before i decided to make the purchase and the reviews were all good, this is why I am discouraged from buying online from these off brand people....I don't think will ever make another online purchase

Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!  I've opened up a case, they say I have to return their "nail file" to them in Hong Kong and then they will give me my money back!!!  Ridiculous!!!  PayPal needs to do something about them!!!

Login to Me Too

AruOne
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me. It's definitely a scam: they post items on Instagram and Facebook but do not even have these items, they send you other stuff instead and then promise to refund but only after shipping costs (with a margin for them) have been deducted. Fortunately PayPal has you covered. They operate under Ynhan Industrial but also under https://www.munchs.store/. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THERE!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.