Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

clm5055
Contributor
Contributor

All I received was some trash liners and PayPal wont open a dispute because they say Yuhan delivered my purchase. My trash can still has not been delivered.

Login to Me Too

Imtotired
Contributor
Contributor
You won’t get your item it’s a scam! I opened a dispute as the item is not even remotely what I ordered and they want me to return the item at my expense and to a Chinese address I can’t even read!!
Login to Me Too

nadia-4
Contributor
Contributor

I also got the same garbage bags instead of a fertilizer

Login to Me Too

Julze15
Contributor
Contributor
The same has happened to me too & why hasn't PayPal seen the fault was Yunhan conning people. I will never know. The return address is unreadable so we are completely out of pocket, when sun bags can continue
Login to Me Too

RickyRCDE1900
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem. I bought a trash can (around 30 eur value) and instead, they send me a cheap garbage bags (1 eur value as much?!!) now I have to send to them and pay for the parcel to China. That's not fair and Paypal should block them and refund all the money stolen. I was thinking Paypal was more secure specially with this kind of SCAMS.

Login to Me Too

HRpickens
Me too and we I ask for a refund PayPal said I received my order i said it was trash bag then they said to send it back then would get a refund and they gave me a Chinese address and the post office said that it would be 20 dollars to send back
Login to Me Too

mglister57
Contributor
Contributor

Translation of address below <Removed>

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@mglister57  did you file a dispute with paypal? Your gonna pay $20 out of your pocket to return something that you didn't want and didn't order? Even if they actually offer you a 100% refund which is very rare usually it's a 30% refund. Open a claim with paypal under item not what it was suppose to be and tell them you shouldn't have to pay for their f.. k up. 

They are a fraudulent company. There's 8 pages of complaints just since the end of August on here. All the same crap

Login to Me Too

Westguy
Contributor
Contributor

They refunded me after I told them I launched a complaint with my local federal police, with their internet crime and fraud department. As well as a link to IC3 Internet complaint concerns the USA,  I attached those complaints to PayPal, then got an email stating they were just going ahead and refunding me, as they were holding the funds still, as they hadn't released the funds to the company. So if I were you I would fight it, as this is what these companies do, send you a false Item, then when you complained promise a refund once you send it back at your cost. So they know how to work the system because most people won't return the item as it would cost more than the item, and that's what they are hoping for. 

Login to Me Too

Eastvind

Wished I had read these messages before even buying... but the problem is, the "Yunhan Ind" company is NOT listed as supplier when we order their products. Glad you managed to get the refund.
I got the "run-around" by their email replies, & finally missed the date-line to escalate it into a claim with PayPal, but I guess PayPal would tell me the same story or returning the cheap package to them at $20, before they do the refund.
This is just so NOT GOOD..!!  
How can PayPal support such unscrupulous suppliers..??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.