Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Jodiestyron
Contributor
Contributor
I have unfortunately given up hope and cut my losses, PayPal is terrible!!!!
Login to Me Too

RAE71
Contributor
Contributor
I agree I won't be using them again just stick to amazon at least I get my money back from them
Login to Me Too

Jodiestyron
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly!! Ament to that
Login to Me Too

doublemonline
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same scam

and i opened a dispute with Paypal and they are asking to return the item

but the address they gave me is in an asian language ( assume Chinese) 

not sure how to send this back or get the refund from Paypal

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

When you opened the dispute thru PayPal did you open it as item not recieved or item seriously not what it was suppose to be? If you opened it as item not recieved then the dispute will be resolved but not in your favor. The only thing the Yunhan Co. has to do is give paypal the tracking number and paypal will close the dispute. 

Instead message paypal and inform them that you started the dispute but you did it under the wrong reason. I also sent them attachment of pics of the item they actually sent and the item I ordered. I was at it for 3 straight days messaging back and forth. It got to where I wasn't very nice in my messages. I told them that it wasn't my fault they sent the completely wrong item and I wasn't paying to send it back and if the company wanted it they would have to send a prepaid envelope . I said I wasn't paying $20 out of my own pocket to send something back that I didn't **bleep**ing want or order.

I ended up getting a full refund and paypal told me to keep the item they sent. 

I also took screen shots of about 13 of the complaints about this company that's  in this forum and sent each one to them. I told paypal that this company is nothing but a fraud and sent those to prove it. 

I know it was only 30$ but that's $30 of my money and I wasn't gonna quit. 

I hope this helps. Just don't give up. Push them

Login to Me Too

RAE71
Contributor
Contributor
I was told the same even though I didn't receive 2 items and the other one was just the blades. After speaking to royal mail they even told me that they wouldn't of delivered 1 of the items cos of size and weight
Login to Me Too

Sirged
I also had the wrong item delivered and was advised to return at my expense. I refused and demanded a refund, the offered 30%. I refused and demanded my money they then offered 50% again I refused, then 70% I refused again and threatened to report to PayPal. I then received a full refund. stick with it folks. 👍
Login to Me Too

Caltex19
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased a pool skimmer and was sent a nail clipper pay-pal denied my claim
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@Caltex19 @Did you do open the dispute as Item Not Recieved? If you did that is the reason it was denied. When you start the dispute as item not recieved all the Yunhan co. has to do is provide a tracking number and it's automatically denied in their favor. Try messaging paypal back and tell them their instructions were not clear and you opened the dispute under the wrong reason. I did that and I also took a picture of the package label and the item that was recieved and I did a screenshot of what it was actually suppose to be. I attached both to the message. I said that I shouldn't have to pay $20 out of my own pocket to return something that I never ordered to begin with

Because if you contact the Yunhan co. The will offer you something like a 30% refund and then tell you you have to send that back but you have to pay for sending and that costs about 20$. 

Whatever you do do not close the message, by that I mean actually x out of it. You can sign out of your paypal but if you x out of the message itself it will end any ongoing conversation.

Just don't give up. It took me about 3 days of back and forth to get it settled. 

I also took screenshots of individual post from this feed from other customers that have had the same problem with the same company and I sent each individual post to them and told them that it is a fraudulent company and that I was going to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. Which I did that also for good measure. That can be done at www.ic3.gov/complaint

Just don't give up. Good luck

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@Caltex19 @I forgot something.

When I messaged them that I opened it under the wrong reason I told them that I apparently should have opened it as the Item Recieved Was Seriously Not What It Was Suppose To Be. 

That's the reason for the attachments 

Sorry about that

I also sent another reply to you look in thru theses complaints its in here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.