Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@Eastvind  did you ever contact PayPal about the company? If you haven't you should. If the time just lapsed try messaging them  Then tell them that you was conversing with the company in good faith and about the refund and  once the time had lapsed then they hit you with the $20 fee to return the item. 

It's worth a shot. File a complaint with the FBI Internet fraud division and attach a copy of the complaint with you message. 

Login to Me Too

kristovleggov
How did you manage to contact the company please?
Login to Me Too

Eastvind

thot so too, buying via PayPal is safe.
But looks like so many genuine buyers have been scammed by Yunhan Ind..!!
Time to exit PayPal if they do NOT do something substantial for scammed buyers..!!

Login to Me Too

Cld63hook
Contributor
Contributor
I received a $199 ring 🤣. I had the same issue. As recommended I filed a report with IC3, US agency for investigating fraud. I attached a copy of my report to my PayPal complaint. Paypal is now refunding me my money
Login to Me Too

mvnanaria
Contributor
Contributor

The same has happened to me!  Instead of receiving what I had ordered I have received a ring supposedly worth $199.  The ring is worthless.  How did you go about getting your refund? 

Login to Me Too

Westguy
Contributor
Contributor

Awesome thanks, I made my complaint, as well how PayPal is allowing the company to still use their services, and Paypal isn't just reversing the charges and giving it back to the victim, of this company. 

Login to Me Too

Cld63hook
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute with pay pal. If it does not resolve at 100% refund to you you can file it with the federal authority. I posted the link a couple times in this thread. Good luck. You have to keep at it 😉
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your information about there to file a complaint. I just did. 

Thank you again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.