Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

Malhusk
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I was also very surprised to receive a cheap crappy ring that claimed a $200 value when I had ordered a hammock.., Bloody scammers
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a smart side table with cooler paid 29.97 and recieved a fingernail tool kit worth about 2$ . They also want me to pay return shipping plus only offered a 30% refund.

There has to be some legal recourse. 

Login to Me Too

Cld63hook
Contributor
Contributor
Do not remove your dispute. Continue to demand your refund.
Login to Me Too

Dmcpaul
Contributor
Contributor
They got us to. Got 5 small rolls of tiny plastic bags instead of the garbage can. They should be red flagged and ban from PayPal. And isn’t PayPal supposed to cover this. Have are back as it is. Credit cards and banks will refund you if you ripped off or any false charges.
Login to Me Too

Ydeloach78
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Sept 6,2020 and have not even received my product.. I tried to send the Yunhan email to check status of delivery cause I am moving and it was kicked back to me
Login to Me Too

Eastvind

I totally agree & I have been scammed too.
I saw their very nice & convincing advert on a "Reduce Household Food Waste" box-like device priced at $19.99. Seemingly, this was at a special offer.

Include their std shipping of $9.99, I paid in total $29.98.
Since it was during the C-19 pandemic & there's lock down where I live, I was waiting for the shipping company to call & inform me that the item had arrive. Then when I finally checked my post box, there was this  packet, palm size. 
These were 5 small rolls of GARBAGE BAG...!!  
Not the Reduce Household Food Waste (which looks like an office shredding machine) I paid for. I don't expect that parcel to be just delivered into my postbox..!!
When I finally wrote to Yunhan, they gave me unsatisfactory consolatory responses & also asked me to return the item at $20 shipping.
When I pushed for a refund, they initially agreed to a 30%. after negotiations, it was increased to 70%.
However, they want me to remove the "dispute" i had lodged with Paypal first before they can execute the refund.
When I checked at payPal, to cancel this dispute, there's an advice to ensure Supplier have made restitution or refunded, before closing the case.

So, I continue to communicate with Yunhan rep (these keep changing names)... They delayed their replies & by the time I finally decided to expedite this to a claim, my case was closed. I missed the dateline while hoping that Yunhan will make a refund. Now, what's my option..? Is it the end of my claim..??

I hope PayPal will take note of all our complains & STOP them from scamming more genuine buyers like us..!! Wonder if there's a way to send these scammers to jail..? 

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@Eastvind  definitely try what I said in my previous reply. I ended up getting my refund after they had settled in the companies favor at first

Login to Me Too

tommytee77
Contributor
Contributor

COME ON paypal. wake up & smell the coffee. there is TWELVE yes TWELVE pages regarding this company all complaining about the same situation. they are RIPPING us off. something HAS TO BE DONE!!!!!

Login to Me Too

mglister57
Contributor
Contributor
I am having exactly the same problem. Return address sent in Chinese which of course I cannot understand!
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@mglister57  did you open a dispute with paypal? If not you should. I told them I shouldn't have. To pay $20 out of my pocket to return something that I didn't want and never ordered. Said I wasn't paying for that companies f.. k up. On top of that the company was only offering a 30% refund. It took me a little bit because I originally filed the dispute under item not recieved but it has to be under item is seriously not what it was suppose to be. 

Paypal told me to just keep it. And got full refund

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.