Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a SHAM

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item from <removed> Co., Ltd. Paid shipping and they finally sent me something... the WRONG item. Now in order to get a refund of my full original payment, I have to pay to ship back the WRONG item. NOT my fault but I have to pay shipping in order to get my full refund. Oh, and they say what I send back has to be in perfect condition. What a complete SCAM. International shipping costs are not cheap... so I am out money. Thanks PayPal for having MY back! 😞 Buyer Beware!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lwilson1963
Contributor
Contributor

I have FINALLY received a resolution from PayPal- I am getting a full refund!!  Only took 2 months.  Maybe check with your own bank/credit card company on what they cover in the event you decide to purchase something and the same thing happens.  If your bank/credit card company willingly refunds a SCAMMED purchase, I would pay using those methods rather than using PayPal again.  What a nightmare!  Just from my initial complaint, there have been nearly 100 others who had the same issue.  And this was just ONE company!  I think I will rethink using PayPal in the future - I was under the impression that this was a more safe way to make payment.  Just sad...   Good luck everyone with getting your issues resolved and in your favor!!  Persistence is key!  🙂 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
194 REPLIES 194

lectric_2000
Contributor
Contributor

I am curious what everyone else received instead of what they ordered...

This was my response to Paypal but they evidently wont read my response, I cannot respond through the dispute page either as it is waiting for me to send the package back.

The sellers response to my dispute is unacceptable. They sent me an item from China (i did not know they were in China). The item was not even close to what I ordered, and worth 1-2 dollars. Cheap, very small, very thin, useless waste bags, I ordered a TRASH CAN... They expect me to send the package back to them in 1 week, at my expense, or no refund. Cost of shipping (my expense) is half of the cost of the item, or more. If you do not see that this is a scam, something is VERY wrong.

Login to Me Too

lectric_2000
Contributor
Contributor

I just spoke to a human at Paypal. Though they were not any help they said that they do read these posts. If you have had an issue with this company PLEASE post details in hopes that they will at least kick them out oy Payal. I chose not to bother with the return, but they did say that you can enroll in free shipping for returns through paypay.

I hope Yunhan Ind burns in he11....

Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

This Yunhan company is a complete scam. What legal recourse do we have I wonder. 

Login to Me Too

bushbaby62
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal should just strap on a pair and send every back their money!
Login to Me Too

AruOne
Contributor
Contributor

I got a couple of plastic bags instead of a recycling unit. 

Login to Me Too

Johnleeson
Yeah me to, come on PayPal take this company to court, kick them off the system and pay out compensation to your customers.
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

I'm beginning to think paypal gets kickbacks $$$ from some of these companies. Why else would they keep ending disputes over and over in the companies favor when there is undisputed proof that they are taking people money and send out items not purchased. This is a fraudulent company and I'm thing paypal is turning in a fraudulent company also. 

We need to get a class action lawsuit against both companies started. 

It's hard to tell how many people paid for items from this company using other forms of payment and was sent the wrong items

Login to Me Too

Wjh161
I have ordered a waste disposal unit. They said it has been shipped but I am still waiting. I paid through PayPal and I thought PayPal is a solid and secure way of payment. Perhaps they would be able to help me.
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

@Wjh161  how long has it been? It took a little more than a month and a half for the wrong item arrive. Just be ready to revieve the wrong item. Cause it works better for the company to send some little $2 trinket that way when people file a dispute under item not recieved all they have to do is show paypal the tracking number then paypal closes the dispute because they got proof something was sent. Make sure you file the dispute under Item Seriously Not What It's Suppose To Be. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.