Yuhan Industrial. Co ltd

Annlou15
Contributor
Contributor
33X05545TC0845431 transaction ID LZ304387212CN Tracking Number Electric comfort camping Cot... $29.90 free shipping from USA. WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH. TOTAL SCAM. money taken, no product. Livid. I a savvy shopper. And using PayPal was reassuring! How WRONG!! Im above angry!
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

MaryRountree
New Community Member

Me, TOO! Except I received a piece of costume  jewelry …a ring! Didn't even put it together at first! When I realized I got the ring in lieu of the wagon, I started a dispute and PayPal denied my request for a refund because Yuhan supplied  proof that it had mailed my order out. There is no way to dispute the denial of my request for refund! SO MAD! 

Login to Me Too

Finethreadsbr
New Community Member
I received an inflatable travel pillow. Started PP claim and they wanted it returned! A $1 piece of garbage! Red Flag! However, I wanted to stick it to them and see it through to get my money back... They gave a Hong Kong address in Chinese characters so I waited for PayPal to get a translated address. I sent it off (paying $17 more hoping to get that refunded as well). Now it looks like they were unable to deliver it (possibilities are endless on why) and still in transit (maybe back to me). Ugh!!! B.S. is what they are. I want to broadcast this to any more FB ads they may post. Hopefully PP does the right thing and returns my money and stops supporting this seller. Terrible experience and spent way too much time & money dealing with it, and nothing to show.
Login to Me Too

Joyce213
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Supposed to be an end table. Shipped something 15oz. Bad company. PayPal does not stand behind their customers anymore.
Login to Me Too

EilisClarke
New Community Member
I got a frickin travel pillow instead of the wagon! Fuming as I’d gotten it delivered to my holiday home in Portugal and was unable to validate that the package had arrived until July 2021! PayPal cannot now help me as it’s outside the 180 days despite me having raised the dispute initially in Nov 2020. Very disappointed total scam artists!!
Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refused to side in my favor even though I had all the documentation and proof.  I now will no longer use PayPal and am working on a class action lawsuit against PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Babyscoots
SCAMMERS !! I purchased 3 "Meet Your Bedroom's Perfect Partner ". It's a bedroom end table where the drawer is a small refrigerator to keep small items cold. I emailed Yuhan, no response, tried calling, no response. Opened disputes with PayPal, hopefully I get a refund once they investigate.
Login to Me Too

Joyce213
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue. They produce a shipping receipt for something weighing 15oz. PayPal refused to reimburse my money. PayPal does not back you up.
Login to Me Too

I purchased 2 of the "Meet your bedrooms perfect partner ". I never received it although they produced fake tracking to PayPal and they believed them. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS
Login to Me Too

Beatrice002
New Community Member
I ordered a coffee table it never came it says delivered I waited as long as I could thinking it was taking a while because of the pandemic no they took my 29.99 and said my coffee table was delivered I want my refund now!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.