Ysole Company Ltd - scammers

chrysgonz
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook advertising Revmill small ice cream maker for $34.77.  I buy it thru Paypal.  Envelope arrives one month later and is a cheap juicer that runs by USB Cable but doesn't work.  Paypal contacted... partial refund offered, but I refused; I wanted my total refund.  I was made to send Paypal an image of the original item I ordered, the Tracking Label from the envelope I received containing the wrong item and a picture of the wrong item (3 attachments).  I get an email stating I must mail back to China even though the item came from California.  I take it to the post office today and find it will cost $53.77 to mail it back.  You know who lost in this.  Even if I was stupid enough to mail it back, I know I would never get the refund.  I am still fighting with PAYPAL.  I will use my credit card whenever possible, instead of PAYPAL.  No one wants to help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

smv1313
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and PayPal closed my case.  I ordered a Nintendo gaming system for $32.98...what I received was a small gaming thing not what I ordered.  I opened a dispute with Paypal.  Company offered me a partial refund.  I wanted all my money back.  They told me I had to ship back but did not provide a shipping label...why should I have to pay for shipping for the incorrect item...so I requested through Paypal a label and PayPal closed my case and now no refund and they won't respond to my case anymore.......So I am out $32.98!!! and what I have is a cheap piece of crap!

Login to Me Too

Slowrider305

Same issue here.  I ordered 2 touch faucets for a total of $49.80.  It takes over a month but I get a small unpadded envelope with two faucet aerators that I can pick up at the local store for less than $10.  I got back and forth with the seller and they NEVER offered for me to send it back but offered various levels of refund PLUS suggested I sell on Ebay to get some additional money back.

I open a case with PayPal.   What a joke.  They used to care but now you can tell its nothing more than an automated system with standard responses.  first is a 50% refund offer, of course I decline. Keep in mind PayPal kept changing when I was going to get any action from then.  The Final offer, and I say final because there is not option really, is to send the item back to China. The seller knows I am not going to send it back because it is not cost effective and Paypal only gives me the option to upload tracking information.  I can't even dispute it!!

I have learned a big lesson:  Paypal is no longer for the buyer which they used to say all the time.  Moving forward, I will only use my credit card that has buyer protection.   Now I am out the $50.

Login to Me Too

Harryp11
Contributor
Contributor

My wife ordered two sets of self colouring baubles along with a machine that spins them so they can be decorated with felt tip pens

we received twelve cheap plastic baubles that can be brought for 50p at B and M in a envelope with nothing else I believe I realised it was scam immediately but tried to get a full refund but like everybody else I was asked to return them to Whuan City, China which would cost me more than I had paid for them so I'm willing to take the hit and put it down to a lesson learnt I just hope PayPal jump on this and stop these scammers because they will be the ones that pay in the end when people loose trust in them

Login to Me Too

Sablafo
New Community Member

Da quanto leggo non sono solo.........hanno prima cercato tramite innumerevoli mail di rimborsarmi con uno sconto del 5% - 10% di sconto su un prodotto ricevuto che non ha ancora capito cosa sia e a cosa servi (avevo comprato un stazione Meteo ). Ora per il tramite paypal mi vorrebbereo rimborsare il 50% (se li schiaffassero nel c..o) ovviamente non ho accettato. L'acquisto è stao effettuato su Facebook a fine agosto.

Login to Me Too

Labsarebest
New Community Member

Just been through the same thing. Why is PayPal allowing this to keep on happening.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.