Your service is the Worst! Account Limited without any reason!

amrinder2048
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! Please Help. I am unable to remove limitation from my account. My account was banned without any valid reason. i am 18 and you banned me by saying that i am a minor and not replying to any of my questions. This account was made with my personal gmail id and i want to use it in paypal. Please help, neither i am able to remove the limitation nor i am able to close the account. Please Get me out of This!!!!! If you can't then please just close my account so that i can use my email to create a new one!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amrinder2048 

I think the point is were you under 18 when you opened the account?

In which case it would be an illegally made underage account and would be permanently limited, including anything linked to it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amrinder2048
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass paypal service is soo irritating. I was never 18 when i created my paypal account. But they falsely limited my account. I am requesting them from months to review the documents on which they made false limitations! But they just don't give a f**k about their users. Even facebook support is better than Paypal Support.
Login to Me Too

amrinder2048
Contributor
Contributor
I think I have to file a case against paypal if they don't unblock or reply me within next few months. They have falsely put allegations on me for not being 18 years old even when i submitted all the documents supporting the statement that i am above 18.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.