Your post

Tinaigo
Contributor
Contributor

A personal ffriend sent me 300 dollars. There were no goods or services exchanged it was a personal arrangment. She then disputed the money said it was unauthorized use I was sitting next to her when she went me the noney. Now my account is negitive 300 I dont know what to do

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinaigo

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.
If you had no seller protection (as it wasn't sent using the goods / services option) then unfortunately you would have lost the claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinaigo

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.
If you had no seller protection (as it wasn't sent using the goods / services option) then unfortunately you would have lost the claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.