Your payment is waiting

Noratidevi
Contributor
Contributor
Dear all,

I have receive an email with the subject "Your payment is waiting"  and the payment is not added into my PayPal account.

Also, it is showing the below message.

"Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 23 September 2020, or the funds will be returned to the sender. "

Please reply what should I do. help  me

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Kavinitu27
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have the same problem is your issue resolved and did you receive the money in your account? Mine is also the first payment. Please reply so that I can take necessary action related to the issue.
Login to Me Too

RaghavanK
Also same issue bro... Did you received the payment?
Login to Me Too

Noratidevi
Contributor
Contributor
As per the email, if I go to Resolution center, I dont see anything pending. If I go to help chat, it is of no use. KYC of my PayPal account is complete from the beginning. Please let me know if this helps or you need more information (This is not a common problem. This is happening with new users.) We tried to find all kinds of solutions In the end, the result is zero. Solve this problem soon.
Login to Me Too

Guna_sekhar

Hi  

I am from India. I am working as freelancer of telecaller reviewer. I have also same issue. I have received a mail from paypal saying that my payment is waiting... The mail  itself like

Hello xxxxx xxx,

xxxx xxxx sent you xx.xxUSD

"Transactions details" 

and there is no details in it about that transaction and  also have these lines

"  Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 14 February 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. " so I redirected to paypal official site and did KYC ,bank account verification ,mobile number verification and purpose code then I received a mail from paypal saying 'You  can now receive payments into your paypal account on Jan 15th but there is no transaction of money yet. The payment is not visible in paypal account  when I tried to contact  paypal to track down the payment status ,they are asking for Transaction code which they did not mentioned earlier . please help how to proceed step by step. I have added USD as primary currency. pls pls pls pls help us 

Login to Me Too

hiranrathva
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I am facing the same problem right now. I just wanna know is your issue resolved, and how much time it will take to resolve in my case or I have to do something to resolve it?
Login to Me Too

Dinesh171
Contributor
Contributor
I am also working as a telecaller reviewer. I am having a same problem did you get it solved
Login to Me Too

Jigyasa1402
Contributor
Contributor
Did your issue got resolve?
Login to Me Too

Jigyasa1402
Contributor
Contributor
Did your issue got resolved?
Login to Me Too

AbhayChauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your payment? If yes, then how did you get it?

Login to Me Too

nidhi4
Contributor
Contributor
Have you got your money back ? Because I am having exactly same problem .This is my first time I am using paypal.I am new to paypal.Please let me know if you have got you problem solved?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.