Your account is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation - Trapped in an Endless Loop

jdlim

Hi All,

I am reaching out because the messaging help is hopeless, I get one response after 1 day asking me to do the same thing which I have already done and explained that it cannot be done. I am still waiting for a response to my response.

I have that notice in my account

Your account is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation

jdlim_0-1598129803416.png

I click on See details and the following came up. It tells me to confirm your information and has a button called "resolve"

pic.png

I click on Resolve and the following came up. It just tell me "Thank you for providing the required information. We will get back to you in 2-3  business days.

jdlim_2-1598130042019.png

I have not provided any information, I do not know what information is required and even if I do, I do not know how to provide it.

If anyone has the same experience, please share or advice what can be done.  My funds are stuck through no apparent fault of my own. 

Thanks,

Andrew

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dylandylan
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Andrew, I have the exact same problem.  My endless attempts to get support from PayPal have amounted to no solution.

PayPal - if you're listening please review our accounts - we're literally stuck in an endless loop as Andrew describes.

Dylan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.