Your account access is temporarily limited

Temp20201118c
New Community Member

Hi, I see this message on my paypal profile "We noticed that there were some changes to your account activity. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access."

I sent a photo of my ID and im still waiting for reply from paypal since yesterday, what can I do in order to finish the process faster? I need to use the account now (also I have pending transfer from my main account, how can I release it?)

Thanks so much 🙂

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201118c 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hope you get it reviewed soon but I would allow a few weeks.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VehiclePermit
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem with my business account.  They limited my features so I can't spend any money in my business account which means I can't create any shipping labels.  I have customer orders to ship but can't.  And they won't release the hold until I show proof that I SHIPPED the orders.  How can I show proof I shipped them if PayPal won't let me print shipping labels.  I've never had a customer complaint on my account and I ship out everything very quickly.  

This is the 3rd time PayPal has done this to my account.  The only new activity is that I paid for a business phone using the account for $20, one time.  I don't understand how that can be considered " significant changes to your account activity".  

To freeze a business account like this is so frustrating!!!  Help desk says to use a different service to ship it then let them know I shipped it.  Seriously?!?  PayPal is my service for creating the shipping labels.  This is a really bad workflow process by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.