Your account access is temporarily limited

plopalass
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I know there a **bleep** load of this kind of message, but yeah i didn't find any answer to this though... So my account is limited (just for receiving money).

Everything has been verify such as bank and card infos. But i still can't get paid on my paypal account.

It said on my notification center:

"We need more information to resolve a problem with your account.

We need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these."

But didn't ask for anything specific. And just under this message it said:

"We’re reviewing your submissions. Thanks for helping us understand your business better. We’ll get back to you soon."

But i didn't do anything. 

When i type the Reference ID in the resolution center they said :

"Sorry, we’re unable to process your request now. Please try again later."

Did this happen to someone, what can i do to remove this limitation?

Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@plopalass 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

plopalass
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, I did mail them on monday 26th (via the customer service) and still wait for an answer. 

Login to Me Too

plopalass
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like PayPal don't care about responding to any of my inquiries. That's a shame. Paypal is treating his customer like nothing. Don't know what to do now aside from creating another PayPal account and probably be account limited again for no reason...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.