Your account access is temporarily limited

DIMITRIOSF
Contributor
Contributor

I loved paypal, it helped me a lot with my store and to make payment online.

I received 2 payments (bellow 100 dollars) and then..BOOM this message again

Spoiler
We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To keep your account secure, we've limited certain features in your account. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access.

I again gave every document they asked

photo ID
business information

proof of fulfillment

purchase receipt from your supplier

They STILL reviewing them after 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My previous account was closed after i called them on the telephone, this account holds 200 dollars crucial for my small business (i need them to pay the suppliers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now hate Paypal from the bottom of my heart, paypal treats me like a criminal while i take payments ONLY FROM etsy and ebay (well trusted sites), paypal is my enemy and in every opportunity i will defame them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DIMITRIOSF
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

ok

ok what???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DIMITRIOSF 

Well as you didn't ask an actual question but just posted a rant against paypal there was nothing to answer was there.

I put 'ok' as I have to put on a comment to get rid of it from the list of questions requiring answers so others get their turn with actual questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DIMITRIOSF
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@DIMITRIOSF 

Well as you didn't ask an actual question but just posted a rant against paypal there was nothing to answer was there.

I put 'ok' as I have to put on a comment to get rid of it from the list of questions requiring answers so others get their turn with actual questions.

ok what should i do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DIMITRIOSF 

Sadly if you had a permanent ban on your previous account then you were not allowed to open another one without paypals say so.

You did open another account and it looks as though the same thing will happen as you broke their rules again.

Sorry but there is nothing you can do unfortunately than wait for their new decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DIMITRIOSF
Contributor
Contributor

Account limitation happened when i received a second payment.

Can i create second account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DIMITRIOSF 

If they held your money for 180 days then it is a permanent ban. The account is permanently banned BUT they allow you to withdraw any funds after 180 days but that does not mean you get your account back.

And yes you can have 2 paypal accounts x1 personal and x1 business BUT not if x1 of them was permanently banned then you are not allowed to open anymore.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jrcollins89
Contributor
Contributor
So what about someone who hasn't been banned before? What is the reason for this when this is a personal account and I send and receive money like everyone else I dont have a receipt from any supplier.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.