Your account access is temporarily limited / Your business info is now confirmed

Brasikona

Hello, 

I'm new to PayPal, I tried to find a solution but I wasn't successful, so I must write here... I'm sorry if I missed something.

I have a problem with my account. Two weeks ago I provided some info to Paypal, but it wasn't confirmed. I uploaded a different document and everything seemed okay, I didn't receive any other email about it. But now I realized my account is still limited – "Your account access is temporarily limited" (We need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these. Reference ID: PP-009-802-339-347)

Well, okay, I checked the message and clicked Resolve. But everytime I try this, I get "Your business info is now confirmed You can now send and receive unlimited transactions. Apply for the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and turn business purchases into cash back." message. But when I return to the main page I see a notification "We need more information to resolve a problem with your account." and there's still a problem. Again and again. I really don't know what to do... Does anybody have this problem? I can't find a way how to try provide my info again or something like that...

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.