Your account access is permanently limited

Wade_W
Contributor
Contributor

I got the below message in my email and i have not been able to withdraw or access my funds. Please any guide on how to get my money out of the paypal account, i have waited for far too long for this. Thanks

Status of your PayPal funds

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

You may transfer the funds directly to your bank account via online bank transfer or you may request a check from PayPal. Please let us know how you would like to receive the funds by logging in to your account.

As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
* place logos into your auction listings or on your website
* update your account information
* withdraw funds from your account

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SirJay01
New Community Member
It's been far too long since I was advised that now I can access my funds. Problem is, I have not been able to do so despite numerous efforts in the past both recent and not so recent. What do I do next?
Login to Me Too

Wade_W
Contributor
Contributor

I think we just have to keep trying.. I honestly do hope the funds are released for me soon because i am in debt already

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wade_W 

@SirJay01 

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add funds to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a card for you OR send you a cheque with the balance in the post as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sarahann2131
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently going through this and really would like to know how I can remove my funds as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.