Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
229 REPLIES 229

Bright085
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me today,I’m still crying,PayPal why??? 180days??,why?,this is so sad
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bright085 

@Mendeznoel33 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bright085
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

duns123
Contributor
Contributor

But PayPal must be wrong in many of the cases on here and should admit that their systems are getting things wrong or are actual people making the decisions? There are simply too many complaints from seemingly innocent people. Paypal is a USA company & we know that it's a democratic country so why aren't there laws PayPal treating people like this?

Login to Me Too

bpfundsph02
Contributor
Contributor

Same! I badly need my money for more important purpose! This is such a hassle!

Login to Me Too

adssd

Same experience happened to me today. A merchant sent me $1911 for selling a phone online. They are a 100% trusted reputable company but PayPal flagged my account as suspicious when the money came and held my money. I called them to complain and ask how I can get my money sooner. In response, they permanently banned my account and will hold my $1911 hostage for 180 days. It is CRIMINAL what PayPal did to me.

I think boycott PayPal  No need any more when finish my 180 days will never use PayPal will Build own  payment Getaway  all the world will forget PayPal soon 

Login to Me Too

Mel189
Contributor
Contributor
Just now I got the same message .... please what do I do ... how do I call PayPal let me beg if they’ll listen
Login to Me Too

jhonrey2
Contributor
Contributor

me too 😞

Login to Me Too

bpfundsph02
Contributor
Contributor

same! it's so frustrating. I've been following them up for 2 months and after all the struggle they permanently ban my account. What the heck! I badly need my money. This is really a scam!

Login to Me Too

dogteal
Contributor
Contributor
Basically same thing happened to me. Sent my friend some phones - literally not even making a profit and got banned after having my PayPal account for 20 years. I feel it’s because I haven’t used my account recently and they want to punish me for that reason. They can eff their self. Not like they are the only payment system in town
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.