Your account access is limited

Alex197
Contributor
Contributor

So, my account got limited because I had no proof of address for the last 2 months, now I got it but I can't submit it, at least I don't know how.

If I go to restore my account it's already saying "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days."

Paypal did contacted me a long time ago but it seem that they forgot to refresh the page for me after being rejected and now I don't really know how can I submit the right one.

If anyone have some steps for me I should follow, that would be highly appreciate !

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Alex197

Here is a PayPal link for the document uploader. When finished, let PayPal know their request was submitted.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Alex197

Here is a PayPal link for the document uploader. When finished, let PayPal know their request was submitted.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

Login to Me Too

azharali
New Community Member

Hello, My account access is limited, I am providing all of the Personal and Business information. And I see a green checkmark. But the last step Verify your account using your credit card can't verify I am already adding a credit card and confirm, please let me how to restore my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Tundik
Contributor
Contributor
Hey...
It's ridiculous to keep checking for a week ... recently they said I was going to get my account back soon, and it locked today? This is totally unacceptable, outrageous! I've provided everything you asked for confirmation, but how do I break the user terms? I do not even explain what I did wrong, I sent my identity card, the better proof that my account number is mine? because I give if I need to. There is no confirmation code in my online bank yet because the booking is slow in OTP, I can not do that. As soon as it comes and I see the code I will confirm it...
I appeal? Of course I'm up appeal reviewing because there was an error ...
I missed the black friday for this stupid thing, I was hoping today I could finally pay my debts to my friend, but I completely dumped my account ...please
Login to Me Too

aynaco
New Community Member

I have been writing to Paypal for weeks now and they don't even bother to reply.  Is this how they run their business?  I have been a customer for years and now they want to verify my identity.  How stupid.

Login to Me Too

kitdanica
Contributor
Contributor

Hello does anything happen now to your account? Did they remove the limitation of your account now? I am wondering because I am having the same issue as yours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.