Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation.

Chloescloset
Contributor
Contributor

Please i need urgent help !!! my PayPal is connected to my online store, as I have to transfer my money from PayPal to my business bank account. 

I have sent all the information over and over again ! and also added the 4 DIgital code. 

I am still having this message Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation. 

Can anyone human being help on this issue please ? 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Brendabree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I don't know if my account is in the queue to be solved. I submitted the verification documents like 1 month ago but I was still getting the same error message. I was ignoring it because I saw I was just withdrawing money as usual so I did not bother. Now I'm unable to withdraw or sending the money and when I click on the notification saying my account is limited, it directs me to a page that says "Thank you for submitting verification documents. We'll get back to you in 2-3 business days." It has been saying this since I think February this year 2020. Could you help me, I'm stuck now

Login to Me Too

gielore
Contributor
Contributor
please help me ineed that money to retrieve cause i used it for my small capital business.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.