Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation.

underthebus
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I've been a pay pal eBay user since 2002 and in good standing as seller and buyer up until a couple days ago when I was blown away by the harsh treatment I received and basically told that I would not be able to use PayPal ever again!     I was told in email by eBay that I had a item removed from my listings cause it was in violation of the listing agreements' it was a manual Capsule or pill press I did not no of this being a problem since it was listed for 6 months or so and nothing was ever said to me no warning then that evening I tried to ship item that sold that day and could not complete post office purchase and found out after going to pay pal they had banned my account or what they account access is limited . I am devastated and in a state of shock I did nothing wrong it was innocent mistake and I missed the policy change last January. I had 150 items listed on eBay I've had to take down everything because its not very efficient trying to sell without pay pal.  There goes my business ive tried communicating with them waited 1 hr and 45 minutes just toi be told there s nothing I can do about this its irreversible . Wow I did not deserve this I was called liability risk and hung up on . I have never been treated so badly and with no warning just had my livelihood taken from me with out any chance of stating my case to them .After searching ebay  I found 4 similar machines currently being sold on ebay by sellers using pay pal now I ask you whats really going on here.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@underthebus

Only customer services can answer that one, nothing to do really with anyone on here sadly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@underthebus

Only customer services can answer that one, nothing to do really with anyone on here sadly.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SSLester
Contributor
Contributor

Got to love the way there's a big green box under "underthebus'" post that says "Solved!" and the only solution is a post stating you have to contact customer service. What a solution (smacking my head)! And, I like the way I can't click on the reply button under the original post. Way to go PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSLester

Do you really think that 'community members' like YOURSELF can solve limitation issues imposed by paypal?

If so then feel free to go ahead and try, I await your higher knowledge.

This is an 'advice' forum, and my 'advice' for the OP was to contact customer services.

Maybe he did and sorted his issue hence he marked the post as a solution as by me telling him to contact them sorted his problem.

But as i say, feel free to give better advice if you think you can.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SSLester
Contributor
Contributor

No, I honestly don't think that community members like MYSELF can solve this or any other problem. I think you could tell from my original post, I have no better advice and I am frustrated with PayPal. Not with you. You seem a little touchy for some reason. Try not to take things so personal. I'm so ignorant, I didn't even know this was an "advice forum". I found this page by accident, after clicking on basically every thing I could find to click, and nothing seemed to relate to my problem, as I never sell, only purchase. I have emailed PayPal and called numerous times, only to get a patent answer. "Your account is limited, blah, blah, blah..." I have complied with everything they've asked of me, to no avail. I'm still searching for answers. Please accept my apology for incensing you. It wasn't my intent to slight you. It was my intent to vent frustration at "PayPal" whomever "they" may be that controls my spending destiny. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SSLester

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amir101
New Community Member

hello anyone here help me I am student in china and come here for study for the purpose of study I make a PayPal account but I don't know why my account has limits I am unable to restore my account I don't know much about the PayPal is any number where I talk about my issue and able to solve this problem I am much needed. Is any person who are expert here please help me 

Login to Me Too

underthebus
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously I’m sorry but you are a student from China that needs help in figuring out what number to call for support. Interesting ?
Login to Me Too

Charlie1304
Contributor
Contributor
I need someone to help me remove the all the cards linked on my account so I can start afresh and link a bank account myb it would be better
Login to Me Too

Keydestiny27
Contributor
Contributor
How can I put a new card in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.