Your account access has been limited-Comms from PayPal

pacaho
Contributor
Contributor

As the title suggests, my account has been limited. As soon as I was aware of this problem I scanned and uploaded the required documentation, as can be seen in the screenshot below.

paypal1.png

That was TEN days ago and still my account is limited! 

So I decided to contact the message centre explaining my problem, I got the initial automated rely, see screenshot below.

paypal2.png

48 hours later on from that point and still no reply, this is so annoying as I cannot do anything other than receive payments! 

Just to make sure I'm not reading into this issue incorrectly, I am assuming that WHEN I get a reply to my message regarding my limited account, it will be through PayPal and not sent to the email address that is assigned to my PayPal account? 

Any direction on this would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pacaho

Can be days or weeks before you hear back dependent on when they get around to doing it.

But you would get a message in the message centre AND an email to say there is a message waiting for you in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pacaho

Can be days or weeks before you hear back dependent on when they get around to doing it.

But you would get a message in the message centre AND an email to say there is a message waiting for you in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pacaho
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Isratsevif71
A company is trying to transfer $1300 to me and i got an email from paypal Monday saying there is a transfer to my paypal account. Then paypal tell me i need to verify my email address which i did. Then paypal tells me i dont have appropriate account limits which i resolve. Then i speak to paypal on the phone and they say its because its a known issue where an account holder receives the confirmation email that someone has sent you money but the money doesnt turn up, and that my case is being added to a queue for a technical team to resolve. Then i get an email telling me its because my account isnt set up for US dollars which i resolved. And lastly i get an email saying its the previous reason, a known technical issue and im in a queue. PayPal, really? In this digital age and as apparently the #1 digital funds and payments service PayPal cant track down and transfer my $1300?? This is so far from acceptable its untrue. How can people even consider you to be mentioned in the same breath as banks for money transfer and payments if you have lost my $1300 and cant even decide which excuse to give me for it. What a shambles. Why can’t paypal just transfer money instantly like everyone else? This is just a simple transfer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.