You’ve reached a usage milestone, ....payments exceeding regulatory limit in a year.

shopno111
Contributor
Contributor

You’ve reached a usage milestone, as you’ve used your PayPal balance to send payments exceeding regulatory limit in a year. In compliance with the regulatory requirements, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at Dashboard

I was Sent My Identity and Address verification details, but when click on Dashboard link, then I see

Proof of identity is Done (With Green Check Mark)

Proof of address is Done (With Green Check Mark)

and I see following message all time, it showing me from the last 2 month. So can anybody tell me, how i can fix it. I was contact 3 time to paypal help center through email, but i didn't get any reply.

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you are in Oman, I very much doubt Paypal can verify your information in 2-3 days.

Login to Me Too

SHAKILMIAH
New Community Member

i can send already all  info paypal web and email 

but  my  problem still not solve 

Login to Me Too

GidionLubbe
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, the only contact info I can get from their Contact Us page we keep being referred to is some foreign number we have to dial.  No email and no ticket system. Being based in South Africa dialing this number would cost me an arm and a leg to make in international call. Wish Paypal could step up their support game. If anyone from paypal is reading this, my case number is PP-009-631-229-677 RXI000, please contact me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.