You've exceeded a regulatory limit

BaderAYJ
Contributor
Contributor

my account has been limited for +6 months now, they asked for an address proof and i sent the only address proof that i can get in Saudi Arabia. 

you keep saying that the document i sent is unacceptable and unreadable because its in arabic!!!! what should i do more? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FaisalNawaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Bader, I had the same problem for more than a month, been providing them all related documents but of no use. Finally its solved:

1. Download the statement of local saudi bank Credit Card which is connected with Paypal (it must have a line or two mentioned as billing address)

2. Go to PayPal settings and change your current billing / residential address exactly similar to the one mentioned on Credit Card and make it as primary address

3. Submit the credit card statement as pdf or jpeg file

They should confirm your proof of address within 48 working hours.

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Odai_H
New Community Member

Hey Faisal, I tried looking for the statement of my local bank in Saudi (Alinma) and I wasn't able to find it, Do you know where exactly I can find my local bank statement? as I'm experiencing this same exact problem, Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.