You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days

Rexyjordan
Contributor
Contributor

You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have money in your account to cover any payment reversals This is ridiculous i send all the info for my account limited After they review my documents as it been two weeks and 9 days

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rexyjordan

Sounds as if they are not happy with the documents sent so your limitation is now permanent if they are telling you that you can't withdraw funds until 180 days are gone.   Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rexyjordan

Sounds as if they are not happy with the documents sent so your limitation is now permanent if they are telling you that you can't withdraw funds until 180 days are gone.   Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rexyjordan
Contributor
Contributor
no they can't be gone After 180 days I worked off hard for my money You guys can’t take my money Away it's mine not yall
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rexyjordan

Well it has nothing to do with us, however you will still get your money but you will have to wait 180 days.

As buyers can open disputes up to 180 days then Paypal hold the funds that long in case a dispute is opened and they need to refund that buyer from your funds in your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rexyjordan
Contributor
Contributor
yes i understand that but i have to wait until 6 months is that correct?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.