You have an account alert - how to turn this off?

Chris42
Contributor
Contributor

At the top of the summary page in my PayPal account I have this message:

Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 14.28.32.png

I added the required information about 7 months ago. If I click on the link in the alert I get the message "Thank you for providing all the required information. You're all set, and your account is back to normal". But the alert is still there. 

Screenshot 2019-07-02 at 14.30.45.png

This is clearly a bug, but I can't find anywhere to report it. Anyone know?

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

khanhqn
New Community Member

Same problem here. What do I do?

Login to Me Too

gongbourne
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same issue. Is there a way to remove this alert yet? 

Login to Me Too

liampame
New Community Member

same problem here, nothing helps.

can not receive any money

it has to to with US-tax form that I have to fill out. But I do not know where. The account alert says : We need to collect additional information about your organization for compliance and regulatory reasons. It will only take you a few minutes, please provide this information before Jul 16, 2020.
And that is the US-tax form (do you have a business in the US or live in the USA, no, thank you...f** you)

But whenever I click on it it says I am fine, we got all the information..but bang, nothing works. Can not receive money.

Login to Me Too

gongbourne
Contributor
Contributor

I ve got the same issue here and I can not seem to find any relevant answer to this query in the community. Has any one got a fix for this? Paypal?

Login to Me Too

DASmallWorlds
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. It's really bugging me, and since this is supposedly a US-based tax form, it doesn't apply to me since I don't live in the US!

Login to Me Too

whisk-evapes
Contributor
Contributor

I suspect its because are Americo-Centric and so they think the world is entirely American

Login to Me Too

thompsonmark
New Community Member

Have anyone found a fix for this? 

Login to Me Too

mustafamw3
Contributor
Contributor

anyone contacted support for this ? 

what will happen after alert due date ? 

Login to Me Too

MarkDave1

My Account Also Have this issue , I just make My account on PayPal Yesterday and Found an Account Alert and Provide all the Required information and they said Thanks for Providing the Information , you are all set ! .  your account now back to normal .

But , its still showing there and i am having issue while sending and receiving Payments .

Login to Me Too

mustafamw3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

What kind of issue?

Did you connect credit card to your account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.