You can't use PayPal anymore.

50DollarTech
Contributor
Contributor

So I signed up for Ebay and PP last month. They say use ebay to buy a few items so you can get some feedback so I did that. Next Paypal says link a credit card and bank account so I did this.  Which took 3 weeks to confirm everything and it said 3 days tops. 5 days ago they said send a credit card statement which I did and now I get this message.

Whats going on here? I never used ebay or paypal before since people said beware and Im guessing this is the reason why.

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our  and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-255456945247

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.