You can't use PayPal anymore !?

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Dear PayPal officials,

I live in turkey. In Turkey, approved merchant account with PayPal and I had my personal account. We worked with PayPal for many years without any problems. However, PayPal is no longer available in my country. That's why I wanted to continue my journey with PayPal by establishing a LLC in America. My company was founded on January 1, 2019 and I opened my PayPal merchant account. However, I have not received my EIN documents because the US Federal Government is closed. I couldn't get my company license through the IRS. Then I was aiming to use PayPal without restriction by taking my ITIN document. I started to sell in this process. My sales continued in order not to hurt my customers. However, I did not want to use this balance before my company documents came. PayPal warned me about uploading my documents 2 times and I told them that the government was closed. I have added and approved a bank account that I opened to my PayPal account from Payoneer. When PayPal didn't see my documents for a long time, it permanently frozen my account. He said I could take my balance in just 180 days. And no explanation. I'm not fighting to get my money. I want to be able to use PayPal freely without limit. I opened the company in America only to be able to use PayPal. I already have a company in Turkey. Can I decompile my account again if I send my EIN documents and other documents to PayPal when the US government opens? Please give me a recommendation. Tell me if there is a way, albeit difficult, I will fight with it to the end. And hopefully one day I can use PayPal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Intars

Hi @ViewsOn,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUS/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Intars

Hi, thank you very much for your answer. I've been writing to you for a long time on Facebook. You still haven't returned. My Facebook address is <removed>  My name is <removed>. The American government is temporarily opened. This week my company papers will be here. How do I install these documents? I don't have a choice for paperwork upload on PayPal. My account looks restricted. I'm waiting for your help. Thanks for everything.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi ViewsOn,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You can use the following link to upload any documents we have requested from you:. Please upload them here.

They will then be attached directly to your account and we can review them for you.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

ViewsOn
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Donna

The US government sent my EIN. I clicked on the link to upload. I chose "Other". I uploaded my EIN. I wrote "EIN" in the description. Is there anything else I need to do? Will my account be opened back? I didn't do anything wrong with my account. I appreciate you being interested. Thanks.

Best Regards..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.