You can't use PayPal anymore

SuccessStore
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Reference ID: PP-L-216488756754

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor
  • At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we can no longer offer you PayPal services.

Our decision is based on one of these reasons:

• You provided information we believe false, inaccurate, or misleading.
    • You sent or received money that could be related to fraudulent activity.
    • You have more than one account with a negative balance
    • You are in violation of an agreement you have with PayPal such as the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, or the Acceptable Use Policy.
    If you would like to understand our decision, contact us.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, at which point we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Contact to paypal customer service

Login to Me Too

SuccessStore
Contributor
Contributor

This is the top answer that always PayPal sends. The true is that we never violated any PayPal regulation or agreement. What I am asking is if there is any way that my PayPal account can be restored

Login to Me Too

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

if you want any way to restore your account only contact directly to paypal support

i hope your account restore

Login to Me Too

SuccessStore
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have any email that we could contact with PayPal so we can get our account restored? Do you have any clue if we can have our account restored?

Login to Me Too

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor
00[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/div>
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Login to Me Too

SuccessStore
Contributor
Contributor

Negative from Facebook and Twitter

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.