You can't use PayPal anymore

Rozfi90
Contributor
Contributor

To be able to withdraw from my fund, do I have to wait for 180 days? I do not understand these measures ..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rozfi90

They keep your 'balance' for 180 days as that is the time allowed for any 'buyers' to file disputes.

If a buyer does file a dispute then paypal have the funds available to refund them if need be.

After 180 days they allow you to withdraw any available funds left.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

what does the email say?

Login to Me Too

Rozfi90
Contributor
Contributor

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rozfi90

They keep your 'balance' for 180 days as that is the time allowed for any 'buyers' to file disputes.

If a buyer does file a dispute then paypal have the funds available to refund them if need be.

After 180 days they allow you to withdraw any available funds left.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bbdlive
Contributor
Contributor

After 180 days , it is possible to remove the credit card ? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bbdlive 

Sadly not as they don't want you to be tempted to use it on another paypal account against their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Snail711
Contributor
Contributor
When the 180 days were finished, did PayPal actually email you to give directions on how to transfer your balance out like they said they would or do u have to essentially pursue the issue in order to get the results they claimed you would
Login to Me Too

JoecilMar
I can't use my paypal please help me resolve this problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.