You can't use PayPal anymore (for no reason at all!)

necony286
Contributor
Contributor

All i have been doing is working on Upwork and when i get paid there for a project I've completed I would transfer the fund to PayPal and from there I would withdraw it to my bank card (Among this i've had few transfers from friends 3-4)
This is the message I get when i try to resolve the issue:
"At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. "
Dose anyone have a clue what did i do wrong?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@necony286 

Paypal sadly never give you an actual reason, they just say you violated their policies in some way.

Common reasons are using friends / family options to be paid for sales or underage account but there are loads more.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

necony286
Contributor
Contributor

is there a way i can contact them and revert this limitation because i did not sell anything to friends and i'm 23 years old

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@necony286 

I said that that was an example but there are loads of other reasons.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

necony286
Contributor
Contributor

What actions can i take to recover my account as im sure i didn't brake any rules

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@necony286 

You can contact customer services if you want to but as its a permanent ban then i fear it will be a waste of your time.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

necony286
Contributor
Contributor

I've contacted my layer I will have to take legal action against them unless  this gets resolved with the emails... I never did anything to brake the rules i don't understand how this happens. Hopefully the layer can solve this I assume.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.