You can't use PayPal anymore Reference ID: PP-008-804-761-038

sharif6k
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using Paypal for over 6 years of my life. It was not until recently they had limited my account because I was not 18 yet. I literally just turned 18 an hour ago so I thought I could remove the limitation on my account. Then I find out that they will not be able to unlock my account because "At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services." ? I'm so confused on what rules I violated besides the age limit. It was not a problem before so why is it a problem now? I submitted my documents and everything and I am still locked out of my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharif6k 

If you opened an underage financial paypal account then you would never be able to use that account again as it was illegally made.

Paypal 'sometimes' allow you to open a new account once you are 18 BUT that is not guaranteed.

I guess they think as you didn't abide by their rules in the first place that you may not bother again.

The only way to see if they will let you open a new account is to wait until the phones are up and running again and ask?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sharif6k 

If you opened an underage financial paypal account then you would never be able to use that account again as it was illegally made.

Paypal 'sometimes' allow you to open a new account once you are 18 BUT that is not guaranteed.

I guess they think as you didn't abide by their rules in the first place that you may not bother again.

The only way to see if they will let you open a new account is to wait until the phones are up and running again and ask?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.