You can't use PayPal anymore Reference ID: PP-008-023-930-869

Cristinatnv
Contributor
Contributor

hello any advise how to fix this issue i got. At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money. Reference ID: PP-008-023-930-869 i just call them they told me dont know the reason just paypal legal department know and to send them a letter via post to find out because im not a good english speaker i want to know the reason why they hold my money for 180 days with no straight answer to me.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

sourabh_xii
New Community Member

they are not replying me on twitter

Login to Me Too

Reyverns
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  I just use and downloaded PayPal app last August 25, received $950 from my friend in Maryland, then spend $10.  After that I tried to withdraw the money but then received a notification that I can't withdraw or transfer money and can't even purchase online.  I submitted all the documents needed to resolved the limitations but after three days I received an email informing me that I can no longer use PayPal.  This is so frustrating 😞 

Login to Me Too

-_02reed_-
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get to the customer care department? Is that the place where I can actually call someone for help?

Login to Me Too

AlexBorusiewicz
New Community Member
I had the same issue. All I ever did was request money from one of my friends via his phone number and my account got revoked. Any idea how to fix this issue?
Login to Me Too

Valer
New Community Member
I got the same except message but only with a different reference id PP-008-532-076-923. And I've only started using PayPal. I only found out about this issue because I logged in through PayPal. Com not the app. I checked because I couldn't put an item on eBay. I am really confused and I don't really want to go to customer service because of all the negativity about their help that I've seen.
Login to Me Too

You have been holding our money for over a year. After 180 days no notice came. We have provided you with all the necessary documents to prove that it is not a fraudulent account and when the coronavirus started we could not even contact you anymore. Now our money is withheld and on top of that it says that we can no longer use paypal. We need help now, your customer service is terrible.

Login to Me Too

Emmanuel86
Contributor
Contributor

the customer service is horrible they provide vague incomplete instuctions and hang up when questioned as to how to do somthing, 

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem with a purchase.
  3. Find your case under 'Resolution Centre cases' and click Resolve next to the request for documentation.
  4. Click Upload Files.
  5. Click Browse, and then select the required documents to send.
  6. Click Open.
  7. Enter a title for the file. The title should not include more than three numbers.
  8. Click Attach This File.
  9. Attach the rest of the requested files, if any, and then click Send Files to PayPal.

but how do i do this when all that shows up on account limitations resolve page is.

"
    You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services."

i have been given no clear information on how exactly to submit information to be able to withdraw the money to my bank account and whats worse is now i see people having there money being witheld for more than the 180 days said, when the person on the phone told me the moment i submit evidence of ID it would take 5 to 10 days to be able to withdraw, this is the worst customer service i have ever had to endure, if you ever come across a janneth hang up because she will offer you no help.

Login to Me Too

Winhtut
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.