You can't send or receive money with this account

Denlon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Please help. On 2018 my father register PayPal and buy for me product from internet market. Now 2021 me 18 years i go to verification and get permanently ban wit message: "

We reviewed the documents you submitted and we've determined that you were underage when you created the PayPal account. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for a PayPal account. For this reason, we've limited your account. 

From now on, you can't send or receive money with this account. If you have money in your PayPal balance, you can use it to refund your customers. 

"

I can sue the company somehow I have all the evidence?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Denlon
Contributor
Contributor

The most interesting. People from my university use PayPal to buy drugs laundering of money and other unlawful. PayPal no block this people acounts all work.
I try to pay buy game engine extension or patreon subscribe or send money for ebay shop. Geting permanently ban.
PayPal you are kidding me?

Login to Me Too

Denlon
Contributor
Contributor

Can i create a new account and use it. Me 18 have documents. Or i get permanently ban?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Denlon 

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.
PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will need to be verified to accept funds into your balance or lift any limits.

As you would be unable to verify your account it would be permanently locked for further use.
Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you may not have any recourse to get your money back until you were 18, unless customer services allow you to transfer the funds to a parents account, not guaranteed however.

You would never be able to use that illegally opened underage account again but once 18 Paypal may allow you to do a withdrawal of funds from that account.

OR they may allow you to open a new account and transfer the funds across for you. The latter option is not guaranteed as you have already broken their rules once but you should get one of those options.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Denlon
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Hi. Me already 18. I login to paypal. PayPal request passport. I send my passport. And after one day i get permanently ban. Because i register paypal on 2018. Can i create and using new account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.