You can no longer use paypal

SumanthV
Contributor
Contributor
I got a mail that you can no longer use paypal because of wrong verification that i am below 18 years old. I have submitted documents in that it was clearly mentioned my date of birth , i am 19 years old. Why paypal cancelled my account if i was above 18 yrs. And i haven't received my money that i have withdrawn from Fiverr.com to PayPal. I want my money and account back.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SumanthV 

The point is, did you open the account when you were under 18?

If so then its still an illegally opened account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SumanthV
Contributor
Contributor
That's fine then what about my money i have withdrawn money from fiverr website to PayPal account. Since my account is blocked i got mail payment waiting. Money was not credited to PayPal and it won't be credited my account permanently blocked. I asked paypal to return back money to Fiverr website and no response from PayPal its been 3 days. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SumanthV 

You may have to wait until paypals phone lines are up and running again to speak to an agent.

You need to check if you are allowed to open a new account now that you are of a legal age and then request that they 'transfer' the funds from your old account to your new account for you.

Try other ways as well but the phone option is your best bet when available.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SumanthV
Contributor
Contributor
Call option not available, sent mail to PayPal customer support and i have sent msg in Facebook 3 days ago and also yesterday but no response from them. I don't have funds in present blocked account. I requested a withdrawal from fiverr website to PayPal since account is blocked i got mail that payment is waiting its not yet credited and it won't credit in paypal because account blocked. Paypal should return money to fiverr which was held on waiting.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.