You can no longer use paypal.

Bugs65
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting past the point of being ridiculous. Paypay has all my other accounts **bleep** up also. I was buying 5000 worth of iPhone 11x off Amazon and I have already posted this but payment went through then payment cancelled. I do it again, the payment goes through, payment cancelled so gonna do it again but talk to AMAZON customer support and he said buy 2 then 1. I do that payment goes through payment cancelled and Amazon locks account so I go back to customer support and they reinstate my account. They then send my 5 phones at 1000 per.. Go to read my emails and Paypal you can no longer use your account and not only that they had charged me(PAYPAL) for 3 more of the phones. I write PP 3 times and no live person, can't get through on phone so back and ask Amazon if they can talk to PP and they said they could not and I would have to so go to resolution center, you can no longer use ur PP account. that made go bank lock my account with almost 7000 in it and then US Bank followed to.  Now when you try and spend a large amount of money they lock all your money up so PP has about 20,000 locked up because of their BS money-making scheme to hold funds for 180 days for interest off your money. Someone there needs to get their head out of their **bleep** and stop **bleep** people over... THEY are protecting me??? BS they are the scammers now I would really like a solution to this stupid **bleep** they have pulled. They could at least have called Amazon and seen there was no problem but they could not even do that for a 6 to 8-year customer. Total BS. I had a heart attack a little bit back and just start to get money flowing again and they more or less have stolen my money IMHO. They also have all my accounts **bleep** up. TY  pp.. Sorry for the ranting but next week I become a homeless person for the first time ever. I do mean homeless.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.