You can no longer use Paypal

melody_pinas
Contributor
Contributor

You can no longer use Paypal. That's what they said to me and informed me that they will hold my funds for 180 days. This happened in February of this year and now it's last week of September and still, I cannot withdraw my funds. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @melody_pinas,

Oh no! Do you receive an error message when trying to withdraw your funds? What does it say, and at what point in the process do you run into trouble? Please provide as much information as you can so the community can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

melody_pinas
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying my message. Please help me on how to withdraw my funds. The Paypal already give me a chance to link my bank account but when I try to transfer my Paypal funds to my linked bank account it said that 'Please check your information and try again' and I linked again and double-checked the details of my bank account and try to transfer again but then it still says the same all over again. Please help. Thank you so much I will really appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

melody_pinas
Contributor
Contributor

paypal.JPG

what else the Paypal need? Paypal is being too difficult for its client. After they ban me to use their service they make hard for me to withdraw my remaining funds. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @melody_pinas,

It sounds like you are doing everything right. At this stage it might be best to contact our customer service teams directly. You can do that by phone, email or on social media. To find our contact information click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. To reach us on Twitter you can send a message to @AskPayPal and we are available on Facebook also via www.Facebook.com/PayPal

When you reach out we can take a look at what's happening to help you to get the withdrawal through. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.